Friday, April 13, 2012

What else can we bill for?

Got a phone call, this time a lady from some satellite radiology place. She called with regards to the CT scan, which was already in another bill. I told her, I have already billed for that and it's being disputed. She said, this is not for CT scan. This is for READING CT scan.

Well, I was not about to go argue with her, and told her to send me an explanation in writing, what they did and what the bill is for. She said, they will not do it. I said, you will not explain in writing, I will not pay. So, she said "I will put a note on your account" and that's how our friendly chat ended.

Unfortunately I was driving and my call recorder was off, I should have pulled over and turned it on.

Anyway, this certainly deserves a million dollar letter

No comments:

Post a Comment